Monday, March 18, 2013

This week at Stamp and Create

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

I have been horrible about getting the Weekly Candy up!
I'm sorry, it's been very crazy here since soccer season started for both of my kids and I'm still trying to get the income taxes done for the store.

But, FINALLY, the winner of the Apple Tag Candy is:
Congratulations, Victoria! Please email me with your mailing address and I will get this out to you.

Since it's been a few weeks since I had a candy, how about a few items for our candy this week?

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
This candy is going to run 2 weeks ending on Sunday, March 31st at 7pm EST
You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog.



Enter candy below

Now let's see what the Design Team have created for your inspiration this week...



using A Little bit of Country from Sarah Kay along with Lost & Found Oliver Paper, Romantic Lace DooHickey from Magnolia, Taffeta/Iridescent Ivory Ribbon, Bow Easy, Liquid Pearls, and Stickles.

Rene 
using Ellie's Birthday

Jeanette
 Jeanette used Saturated Canary's Summer stamp for her card. She also liquid pearls to create the white high-light dots.

Mae used Tilda with Hawaii Flower for a tag card. The Dp is from Echo Park Love Story Paper pad.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps  Notables 2  and was cut using the Notable 2 Die.


Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create:
New Crafter's Companions: Mulberry WoodPopcorn's PalsSWALK
Sweet Pea Stamps - Clearance

Plus lots of designs on Clearance...

And don't forget about our Monthly Challenge!

Happy Stamping and Shopping!

4 comments:

  1. every one of these projects by the team is absolutely gorgeous! thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that´s me, Victoria!!!
    I don´t know where to send and email, I can´t find the address.
    Mine is: vicky(dot)flor(dot)dorada(at)gmail.com
    Thank you so much, I feel very happy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To day my candy arrived with the post .Thanks again Lacey
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!