Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CC Designs, Wild Rose Studio, & High Hopes

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

The moving truck will be here early in the morning so I am trying to use up my last few minutes with my internet before the modem gets packed away!!

I received a few orders over the past few days that I wanted to get onto the store before my move.

Just remember that I will not be able to ship orders until March 20th.

You can receive 10% off your whole order (including already reduced prices) during this time when you use discount code moving (all lowercase) at check out.

Also, orders of $25 placed during this time will also be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift certificate!!

CC Designs just had a new release with some adorable Swiss Pixie images...
and Sweet November Zodiac stamps...
and even 2 new CC Cutter Dies...

Wild Rose Studio just released a new line with the adorable Mia...
Plus there are some cute new Milton and Toby stamps and restocks (including Fergus Dragon and the Fairies), too...
I also have a restock order from High Hopes on the way - they will arrive by the time I'm ready to start shipping so I have already restocked them on the store...

Also on order are the newest Kraftin' Kimmie release, new Whimsy Stamps release (including restocks of Kenny K), Belles 'n Whistles restocks & new images, and Whiff of Joy restocks and the new Gnomes.

Don't forget about the Fundraiser for www.prayforluke.com!
I'm sorry to say that this is going to be a long road for Luke. They finally received a diagnosis, but it wasn't want they were hoping for - please continue to keep them in your prayers.
I was able to see Luke before they headed to Minnesota for a very quick visit.
I was so honored to be able to give his mom the first Fundraiser check for $512.
More has been collected already so the fundraiser continues!!

My kids wanted to make a card for Luke using two of his images...
The Design Team will be updating the blog while I'm away. So make sure to check out their inspiration next week!

I'll be back once we are settled into our new home in the Jacksonville, Florida area!!

Until then...
Happy stamping and shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!